OBLIGE is a random level maker for a bunch of classic FPS games.
Just press a few buttons and kazam!
out pops some fun maps
Well that's our goal anyway, it may take a while to fully achieve it.
OBLIGE is Free Software, released under the GNU GPL license.
Please note that it comes with absolutely NO WARRANTY of any kind.
You can read the GNU General Public License
for all the legal stuff.
FEATURES / GOALS
OBLIGE will have the following general features which set it apart
from existing programs (like the famous SLIGE
by David Chess)
- higher quality levels, e.g. outdoor areas!
- easy to use GUI interface (no messing with command lines)
- built-in node builder, the created levels are ready to play
- uses the LUA scripting language for easy customisation
It is planned to fully support the following games:
- DOOM and DOOM II
Other games, such as Quake 2 and Duke Nukem 3D,
might get supported in the future, but for now the
focus is mainly on the games listed above.
(See the WISHLIST
for even more stuff we'd like to add)
- Pentium 500 Mhz CPU or higher.
- 128 MB of RAM or higher.
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista or later. (Linux is supported too)
- very plain rooms, no liquids
- no traps
- no boss maps
GETTING IN CONTACT
The best way of getting in contact, especially when reporting bugs,
is to visit the
Registering to create a new account there is fairly easy.
Alternatively you can email me:
Finally, you can visit the SourceForge
for Oblige by clicking the SourceForge logo at the very bottom
of these pages.