OBLIGE Level Maker
Random map generator for classic FPS games
OBLIGE is a random level maker for the classic FPS game 'DOOM
Just press a few buttons and kazam!
out pops some fun maps
Well that's the goal anyway, it may take a long time to fully
OBLIGE is Free Software, released under the GNU General
Public License (GPL).
Note that it comes with absolutely NO WARRANTY of any kind.
Please see the
gpl-2.0.txt document for all the legal stuff.
FEATURES / GOALS
OBLIGE has the following features which set it apart
from existing random map generators:
- high quality levels, e.g. outdoor areas and caves!
- easy to use GUI interface (no messing with command lines)
- built-in node builder, so the levels are ready to play
- uses the LUA scripting language for easy customisation
OBLIGE currently supports the DOOM family of games, i.e.
Ultimate DOOM, DOOM 2, TNT Evilution and The Plutonia Experiment.
It is planned to support more games in the future,
such as Heretic and Hexen.
- A 500 MHz CPU or higher.
- 256 MB of RAM or higher.
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista or later. (Linux is supported too)
GETTING IN CONTACT
The best way of getting in contact, especially when reporting bugs,
is to visit the
Creating a new account there is fairly easy.
Alternatively you can email me:
Finally, you can visit the SourceForge
for OBLIGE by clicking the SourceForge logo at the very bottom
of these pages.
© 2017 Andrew Apted