Author Topic: [MOD] Octothorp Station  (Read 2577 times)

Demios

Re: Crowhack Station Modding Efforts So Far...
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2018, 06:52:02 PM »
Crowbar!! You teasin teaser!! DAMN do THESE new screenies look good! Waiting for this more than the last Xmas tbh... XD

crowbars82

« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2018, 10:19:11 AM »
Crowbar!! You teasin teaser!! DAMN do THESE new screenies look good! Waiting for this more than the last Xmas tbh... XD

Heh, sorry Demios! I'll admit I'm one of those people... a little bit "I'm not happy with this... nope that has generated weird... that needs a fix... that doesn't look right... that prefab needs a sound..." etc etc. I really hope to get a download available before this forum is locked, so that there is a link to at least somewhere set in stone on here by the end of this month!

Thanks so much for the interest though dude, means a lot. I just need to stop faffing about with irrelevant things and get it done!!  :D

Glaice

• Contributor
  • Veteran OBLIGE modder
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2018, 10:40:39 PM »
I still await trying this out once a stable build is available.

crowbars82

« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2018, 11:47:24 AM »
Cheers as well Glaice, I feel the countdown is on now with one week left of life in this forum!

Another night of wondering how to wrap this all up into a stable alpha release of some sort...

Beer has been opened, sketches of prefabs to add are scattered, Notepad++ is running in multi-instance, AutoHotkey scripts are parsing the output logs for prefab generation percentages, dinner is cooking, the secret levels "theme" is possibly biting off more that I can chew, ACS scripts are being tweaked, up to date on the Star Trek and my radiator is simply not good enough!

Random screenshot mode activate! (All space stations should have medical facilities I reckon)

Demios

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2018, 11:21:15 PM »
Awright! Another nice bit of screenie! Also , thats my humble opinion but shouldn't you skip the secret level creation to get the actual main course ready? The main issue I see about designing the secret level theme is because its only a mere 2 maps that you can easily forget/skip for as much work or maybe even more as another theme ^^'... Finally, I think the 1st thing im gonna try with one of your map pack is to play a Drpg+ DRLarsenal!! Renegade char! Shotgun build dps will be off the friggin chart with all these close quarters corridors and rooms! XD

crowbars82

Re: [MOD] Octothorp Station
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2018, 12:57:10 PM »
Cheers once again everyone for the support with all this modding madness. Alpha will be done soon, like actually soon, need to tie up a few very untidy bits so hopefully within Feb 2018.

I've got the website link sorted out now in the main post bit.

Also, I'm learning "how to forum" now that I have a server, so will hopefully get an unofficial forum going at some point if all goes well.

It has been an absolute double-barrelled blast learning all of this.

I wish you well Andrew and everyone here with whatever you will be working on next!

Catch you guys on Discord!

8)

juizzysquirt

« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2018, 01:38:34 PM »
It's really too bad that we can't continue posting here, especially since I've just came back to modding Doom and been tinkering with latest Oblige as well. Hope you get your forum up and running soon, since I'm not really interested setting up Discord or any messaging software.

crowbars82

« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2018, 02:20:49 PM »
We've got this place thanks to Frozen_Soul for the time being, but a forum of some kind is the next step!  :)

Glaice

• Contributor
  • Veteran OBLIGE modder
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2018, 11:40:16 PM »
Keeping a Discord alongside a forum is great for immediate real time chat with others here.